Thursday, July 8, 2010

A few more years

Hello readers. Well, it has been a great nine weeks in my Comp II class. I have not made any changes in anything because I have the same schedule for every class, but I have had one challenge so far in these past weeks. Having two 6+ page projects due at the same time is NOT fun. However I did plan how I was going to get through it, and so far it’s going great. In week 8 I started the paper for my Comp II class and this week I started the paper for my A & P class. I only have to add the abstract to my Comp II class then I am done. My A & P class I have about two more pages, so I am on the right track.

I hope to keep in touch with some of my classmates and my professors; they were so amusing this semester. I learned so much from my classmates, and it is a bit sad to not see them again. The seminars were so fun this semester also. First time both classes noticed that the classes were mostly women. Even though women, well talk about women stuff and make jokes about men... I still had fun. I do hope a few classmates will read my blog and leave a post once in a while. I do plan to update it at least once a week.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, the discipline you have to make the plan and then follow it is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete